Postcodes for activities
Postcodes are as follows:
1. Climbing at Portland -
a. Blacknor South - DT5 2HT # meet at car park at end of Grangecroft Road. Pay parking £1 / 6hrs # 20 spaces
b. The Cuttings - DT5 1HS # As road bears around to right there is a car park on right side of road in the trees.
FREE parking # 60 spaces
c. Chyne Weare - DT5 2EG # This is PAST the Chyne Weare car park, so drive 100m further on and there is a small turning on LEFT which can accommodate 5 cars. If full, park on opposite side of road where the quarry entrance is (both car parks are FREE)
2. Climbing at Winspit - BH19 3LF # follow road to Square & Compass pub park 100m in pub car park.
Contribution car park, 80 spaces
3. Climbing at Durleston Country Park, Swange. - BH19 2JL.
Pay and Display car park
4. Climbing on Dartmoor/Sheepstor - PL20 6PF # drive through the hamlet of Sheepstor and head along a tiny road with Sheepstor on your left. FREE
5. Coasteering & Climbing at Dancing Ledge - BH19 3HG # drive to end of stoney track past Langton house on your LEFT
NT pay & display car park, 55 spaces
6. Indoor Climbing Wall Sea Cadets - Weymouth - DT4 8TZ, large building on right hand side limited parking in side streets
7. Kayaking - BH19 3AH # Knoll beach National Trust car park along Studland beach.
Pay car park, 200 spaces
8. Kayaking at Lake Pier - Hamworthy, Poole - BH15 4LR
FREE car park, 100 spaces
9. Calshot Activity centre - SO45 1BR, 100 spaces car park, pay and display.
10. Mountan Bike Hire, Nordon, Nr Corfe Castle - BH20 5DW, parking with over 200 spaces pay and display £3 all day
11. Purbecks school, Wareham - BH20 4PF. Large FREE car park on way to Purbecks.