In this section is gives MTB abroad.
If you want MTB in UK then clic on link to left "MTB UK"
MOUNTAIN BIKING TRAINING CAMPS – ALBIR or SIERRA ESPUNA MOUNTAINS
Albir gardens, Nr Benidorm or Sierra Espuna Mountains near Mucia provides great training bases for winter and summer training camps. Flying your bikes out to Alicante with Easyjet or similar and being transported to the hotel by minibus you can have sun drenched and smooth off road with technical climbs and descents to increase your fitness levels.
For Whom? -
Designed for casual cyclist who want simple café stop days or full on training to build up the miles before the race season starts. Individual or twin/3 persons room share half board basis only Hotel options – These can be from the basic B&B option in a simple 3 star hotel with a multitude of options all available to suit your needs. Other options staying in Club Pollensa with swimming pools and more luxurious accommodation are available.
Guiding facilities – This takes the form three options that start from the lowest cost of self-guiding, piggy backing on another group that has a guide (additional £10 approx per day) or guiding by myself.
What's included - Below is an indication of what can be included in a sports trip/tour/training camp -
- Airport transfers to/from Alicante
- Free use of hotel facilities (indoor swimming pool and gym.
- Well structured daily group rides catering for all abilities.
- Free mechanic
- Knowlable guides with each group.
- On the bike skills and classes and positioning.
- Free bicycle was station
- Organised seminars and lectures from the very best in your sport.
- Spare bikes / test bikes supplied by Cannodale
- Complimentry free energy products from Science in Sport (SIS)
- A selection of Turbo Trainers for use.
- Free bike lube
- Camp shop with discount prices on SIS product, sporting clothing and bike spares
- Massage service included
- Mecanical Servcice Included
Advice and other info – Having taken numerous training camps out here before everything from how to pack your bikes ready for the flight out to routes selection and which cafés are good will be taken care of. Times of year can be around late Jan – late Jun to run these excursions. Generally, the later you go the more monies it costs as you fall into the peak season and the hotter it gets.
Other areas for advice and potential location to ride include -
Club Le Santa, Canary Islands
Touring Holidays abroad
Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information.